At Sandfly Family Dental, DDS Savannah GA, we believe that going to the dentist shouldn’t be a stressful trip. We go above and beyond to reduce your anxieties by creating a welcoming, comfortable and relaxed environment, while still delivering comprehensive and professional dental care.
Where a day at the dentist is a day at the beach
Learn more about what sets us apart from other dental practices below.
Comprehensive General & Preventative Dentistry for the Whole Family
Regular visits to our office ensure that your teeth and mouth remain as healthy as possible. We give thorough dental examinations to all of our patients, whether it is their first visit to our DDS Savannah GA office or one of many. We strive to help you maintain a truly excellent level of oral health for the rest of your life.
Children’s DDS Savannah GA
Our dental services are designed for the entire family, and we are proud to treat kids as well! We make all children feel comfortable in our office and make sure that they have fun at the same time! Our DDS Savannah GA office has amenities for children and adults.
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
We provide a range of Cosmetic and Restorative services in our DDS Savannah GA office to help you maintain, enhance and rejuvenate your beautiful smile. Our dental team is trained to provide Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Cosmetic Bonding, E4D Single Visit Crowns, Dental Implant Restorations, Bridges, and Complete and Partial Dentures.
Orthodontic Treatments to Straighten Your Smile
We offer clear, virtually invisible aligners to straighten your teeth called Invisalign® Invisible Teeth Alignment. We specialize in orthodontic treatment for both adults and teenagers. We are a DDS Savannah GA office that specializes in Invisalign®!
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive to our Dentist Savannah GA office you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology in our DDS Savannah GA office and into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- E4D® Single Visit Restorations: Have your damaged tooth restored in one comfortable, convenient visit! We build and attach a restoration in the same day, saving you the hassle of returning for a second appointment. Additionally, we will not need to place a temporary crown for you.
- Invisalign® Invisible Teeth Alignment: these alternatives to metal braces can straighten your teeth using virtually invisible aligners that can be removed while eating.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Our DDS Savannah GA office was built from the ground up with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit. Our office also features amenities such as complimentary Wifi, a complimentary coffee and refreshment bar and noise cancellation headphones for your enjoyment.
Convenience for the Whole Family
Avoid the hustle and bustle of midtown Savannah! You don’t have to go into town for exceptional dental care. We are conveniently located on Skidaway Road, right off of Harry S. Truman Parkway. We are easily accessible from Skidaway Island, Wilmington Island, Whitemarsh Island, Georgetown and downtown Savannah. Our location features free parking in our open lot and is handicap accessible. We are pleased to offer appointments before or after school and work! We serve children and adults of all ages, and it is not uncommon for parents and children to come in for appointments at the same time.